Andy's Art and Whatever

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I’m back!

I’ve actually been back for a couple of days now, but oh well! If you wanna know how our concert went, check out my last journal.

It was really nice going back home. I had a book signing at the local public library, where I met a couple people I hadn’t seen in close to 15 years. I sold a lot of copies of my book, and generally just had a good time.

I got to visit John Adam’s tomb. How many people can say “I got to see a presidential tomb today?” lol. Also got to see his birthplace and summer home too. It’s kinda sad how much civilization has encroached around those buildings... back in the day it was just open field. Now the street comes right up to almost in front of their door and there’s a Dunkin’ Donuts across the way. Sigh...

My cat was cared for while I was away, so he wasn’t TOO annoying when we got back. He did wake me up yesterday at 7am though...

It was also right back to work for me. The very next day after the trip I was back at work. No rest for me. Sigh... I’ve got so much I need to catch up on and get done.

Anyhoo... I’m back... I’m working... and I wish the trip was longer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home