Andy's Art and Whatever

Friday, January 9, 2009

My First Bento Box

[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i52/TomPreston/MyFirstBento.jpg[/IMG]

Top Tier:
Sticky Rice with Raisins and Cheese cut to look like the Triforce. Hotdog Octopus and grapes.

Middle Tier:
Rasins, Prunes, and a Cheese Stripe

Bottom Tier:
Egg shaped like a bear, Onigiri with Salmon inside, more Hotdog scraps, and a fortune cookie.

These boxes are pretty small, so even with 3 out of the 4 filled with food, I was still a bit hungry afterwards. The Onigiri was quite delicious, especially with the cooked salmon inside. It was like eating a really big sushi almost. Surprisingly the sticky rice with cheese and raisins was quite good! As were the hotdog octopus.

I was running really late, so I wasn’t able to use the “official” hotdog octopus device, and instead cut them with a knife myself. It worked almost as good.

Well, I’m happy with my first Bento Box. It was probably one of the healthiest meals I’ve had in a long time (especially with all the McDonalds we’ve been eating lately ugh). I can’t wait to try and make something different tomorrow when I have more time to work on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home