Andy's Art and Whatever

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Formera Book 2 On Sale!

Book 2 of Formera is currently available! I was wondering what was up with the release date, cuz it was different on Amazon than it was in other places and I wasn’t sure which was right. But now looking over the links I see that it was some of the old review sites which confused me. They still say the 28th is the release of Book 2. So the date must’ve changed and I just got confused. Sorry everyone!

So book 2 of Formera is available and you can order it online, or go to a local comic book store and if they don’t have it, they should be able to order it. There are a number of reliable places you can order it online. The most reliable would be of course to go through my published Alterna Comics directly. But Amazon and Barnesandnobel.com are just as good. I’ll provide the links below just in case:

http://www.alternacomics.com/formera.htm
http://www.amazon.com/Formera-Two-Andrew-Dobson/dp/1934985074
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Formera-Volume-2/Andrew-Dobson/e/9781934985076

If you live in the UK or Europe, ordering online is the best way to get a hold of a copy. Both Formera books are available on the UK version of Amazon.com and I do believe that Alterna ships worldwide. But let me just double check to be sure.

Book 1 is, of course, available on all of the same websites, and also a number of online download site too (such as http://comics.drivethrustuff.com/ ) in case you can’t afford much.

So there you have it.. Book 2 is out... Now I really gotta get cracking on Book 3 so that it can come out soon too. I’ve written 3 chapters so far, so about another 6 more to go... then I gotta ink it, color it, resize it... oof...

And once again, I know where I want to go with the story, but I’m not sure of how much is going to come out in this book and what to end it with or how much to tell. They say that writing is an organic process, and I dunno about that cuz it’s pretty calculated to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home