Andy's Art and Whatever

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Black Ice

It’s dangerous. Just had a little accident tonight. As I was making my way to my car, I slipped on some black ice. I tried to stop my fall by reaching out for the car next to me’s hood, but my hand slipped and I ended up scraping my knee and falling upon my right hand. I’ve fallen down several times before, but I don’t think I’ve ever fallen quite so fast and hard before. I laid stunned on the ground for some minutes, trying to get the wind back in me enough to get up and go back inside.

Got a nice scrape on my knee now, making it hard to sit down, and my fingers on my right hand are numb and swollen. Ugh. Good thing I’m a lefty when it comes to drawing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home