Andy's Art and Whatever

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Boston Comic Con

Wow. Just... wow. This has to be the best Comic Con that I’ve gone to thus far. All the previous comic cons I have rarely sold anything, and very few people ever came up to say “Hi” or to look through my art and stuff. Most of the times I would get bored sitting there all day long. But not in Boston! It was jam packed with people, and they weren’t shy about coming up and engaging in conversation.

I was able to sell a lot of books, and I even sold a couple prints I made up which I had no intention of selling. Lol. I had made up some art folders for people to look through with the original drawing on one side of the book and the finished colored print of it on the other. But so many of the colored pictures were drawing attention, that I actually sold some of them to people. Which if fine for me, cuz I can always print up more. Lol.

It was a good time had by all. I would go into insane detail but I’m really really tired right now and I gotta go vote for the presidential election. I’ll catch ya all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home