Andy's Art and Whatever

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Boston Comic Con

Hey every body! I just wanted to update you all on the Boston Comic Con. It’s coming up quickly!

Boston Comic Con
Sunday November 2nd
10am-5pm

Back Bay Events Center
180 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA
corner of Berkeley & Stuart St.

$10 Admission
children under 10 free

http://www.bostoncomiccon.com/

I am going to be attending as a creator (and my name is listed with a link to my art on the Boston Comic Con’s website) and this will be the first time I get to meet in person with my publisher. All this time, from the first initial talks, to the publishing of Formera, to working on Formera book 2, we have been communicating via e-mail (what a wonderful world eh?).

But for the first time now I will get a chance to meet my publisher in person. I hope it goes well. Lol. Anyway, I will be bringing my portfolios of comic art for people to browse through, my giant Formera Banner, I will be selling copies of my book AND doing sketches and art for people who come up and say Hi (prices will be listed on the table.)

I have to fly out the day before, and won’t be getting in until Monday night, so I won’t be online for a while during that time. I can still receive e-mail though. I’ll probably make up another “comic on” page like I did for the last one so you can all see what was going on if you can’t attend.

I hope it’s a lot of fun! And I look forward to seeing y’all there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home