Andy's Art and Whatever

Friday, September 26, 2008

Preparations for Moving

In 2 days, I will be moving to a cheaper apartment. It’s about dang time!

We’ve transferred the electric bill, rented a truck, arranged pickup times for the keys, arranged walk-through times for our old place, paid off bills, etc...

Out of all the moves, this has to be the one in which I worry the LEAST about money, oddly enough considering that I am deplorably negative in my account. We’ve boxed a lot of stuff up, but for the most part we’ve been pretty slack in packing. I think that since the new place is so close, and most of the stuff we have was never unpacked in the first place, we’re planning to just move everything without much packing at all. I hope it works... we only have 2 days for the truck, and the 3rd day has to be spent in cleaning this pig-stye up. Lol.

I haven’t been working on much on purpose. I don’t want to spend all day drawing at my job, and then come home and color and post online obsessively when I should be packing for the move. So I won’t be working on anything until after this whole thing is finished.

I have no idea if I am going to be back online. We’ve arranged to get our internet setup on the 29th, but who knows when we’ll actually GET it. Then almost immediately after the move I have the Minnesota Comic Con the following weekend. So I guess this might be one of my last journal posts for a couple weeks.

I’ve been making up folders for the comic convention, showcasing my art. Hopefully at the last minute I’ll be able to buy a portfolio for my larger comic art... sigh... so much to do in so little time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home