Andy's Art and Whatever

Monday, November 26, 2007

Demo Reel

Hey everyone, my name is Andrew Dobson and I’m a comic artist.

A little about myself, I’m a graduate of the Minneapolis College of Art and Design where I went for 4 years, receiving a BFA in Animation. Luck ran out on me when I graduated, however, and I have been unable to find an animation job to stay afloat. As a backup plan I’ve been making comic books!

I’ve self published a couple books on lulu.com, but my biggest triumph was when AlternaComics decided to pick up my series Formera. It’s currently being published through them and a big compilation book of the first 12 chapters or so will be coming out at the beginning of the new year.

To kick things off here, I’m going to post my demo reel. It’s a collage of all my animation, illustration, video game, and comic art work.

video

I hope everyone likes it!

I’ll be updating with artwork and miscellaneous things that happen to me. So see ya around!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home